Spirit of Boston
New Year's Eve Fireworks Dinner Cruise
Spirit Of Boston
1 Seaport Ln
Friday, December 31, 2010
8:00 PM - 1:00 AM
Ring in the New Year aboard the festive and fun Spirit of Boston. Join us for a bountiful buffet, DJ for dancing, New Year's Eve decorations, champagne toast at midnight and spectacular views of the First Night Fireworks. Spirit of Boston's New Year's Eve Dinner Cruise is the perfect place to make a lasting memory.
One Price Includes:
- Grande Dinner Buffet
- Hot DJ Hits For Your Dancing Pleasure
- Dazzling First Night Fireworks Over Boston Harbor
New Years Eve Dinner Menu
- Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail with a Tangy Tomato Horseradish Dipping Sauce
- Holiday Greens with dried Cranberries, Gorgonzola Cheese, and Walnuts tossed with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Hand carved Garlic Encrusted Roasted Tenderloin of Beef with Cabernet Demi-Glace accompanied by Horseradish cream.
- Herb Crusted Fillet of Salmon on a bed of Chard in a Tomatoes and Shallot Shellfish cream Sauce
- Wild Rice and Mushroom Stuffed Chicken topped with Morel Sauce
- Gemmeli Pasta in a Garlic Cream Sauce with sautéed Asparagus, Roma Tomato’s, Fresh Basil and Roasted Red Peppers, and sugar snap peas
- Garlic Mashed Red Bliss Potatoes
- Roasted Baby Vegetable Medley
- Green Bean Almandine
Menu subject to change. Before placing your order, please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy.
*Prices do not include taxes, fuel surcharge fees or administrative fees. The administrative fee does not represent a tip or gratuity for our service staff and is used to cover certain direct cruise costs. Similar to a banquet facility, our service staff is paid a higher hourly wage to provide your onboard service. It is appropriate to leave a gratuity for any onboard purchases or if you feel that you received exceptional service. Menu is subject to change.
21 & Over
Cruise: 9:00pm to 1:00am