At the heart of Westboro since 1924
Serving the Community:
Standing at the corner of Byron and Churchill Avenues in Ottawa, the Westboro Masonic Hall has witnessed the city grow up around it.
Built in 1924 by the Masons of Ionic and Acacia Lodges, whose names appear proudly embossed in stone on the front of the building, the Hall was used almost exclusively for Masonic Lodge events for many years. In 2008, doors were opened wide to let an enthusiastic community rush in.