San Antonio Municipal Auditorium
Designed to meet a meeting planner's needs, there are 34,848 square feet of space for banquets, receptions, exhibits, and meetings. The lobby alone can serve 1,000 people and the east and west rooms have multipurpose capabilities and excellent display space. The spacious lower level with 23,000 square feet is designed with movable walls to create major meeting areas suitable for groups from a few dozen to several hundred.
Municipal Auditorium features include:
* Ideal venue for performing arts, graduations, and indoor spectator sports.
* 4,884 seats on four levels; Orchestra & Floor- 3,082, Balcony- 1,802.
* Elegant Lobby can be used as a pre-function or greeting area.
* Electronic tilting main floor accommodates both stage and floor events
* Large stage with a proscenium opening of 76 ft. by 32-36 ft.
* The Orchestra pit can be raised or eliminated using a hydraulic floor lift system.
* Spacious lower level, includes 23,000 sq. ft. of meeting/exhibit space.
* Loading dock includes two sta..
For driving, walking or transit directions on how to get to the address: 100 Auditorium Cir (78205), please use the Google Map provided here.
To see hotels near San Antonio Municipal Auditorium San Antonio, click the "powered by Google" logo above.