St John Arena Columbus
St. John Arena is a multi-purpose arena on the campus of The Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio, USA. The arena was named for Lynn St. John, who served as Ohio State's men's basketball coach and athletic director until 1947.
Located on north campus between Woody Hayes Drive and Lane Avenue, the 13,276-seat arena was built in 1956. When it housed the Ohio State Buckeyes men's basketball team from its completion until 1998, it saw the Buckeyes win the ...[more]