The Cadillac Palace Theatre (formerly the The New Palace Theatre) is a Chicago theatre owned by the Nederlander Organization and operated by Broadway In Chicago. It is located at 151 West Randolph Street in the Chicago Loop area downtown.
The theatre originally opened in 1926 as the New Palace Theatre. It was built at a cost of $12 million as part of the Eitel Block Project. In 1984 the theatre was renamed the Bismarck Theatre and turned into a rock venu...[more]