Allan A. Lamport Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium on King Street West in the Parkdale neighbourhood of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is used mostly for soccer. It was built in 1974 on the site of the notorious Andrew Mercer Reformatory for Women, opened in the fall of 1975 and holds 9,600 people. The stadium is marked for Canadian Football.
The stadium was named for late Toronto mayor Allan Lamport, in office from 1952 to 1954.
From late ...[more]