Address: Buenos Aires, Check Website, Buenos Aires BA
What's a pub crawl?
A pub crawl, also commonly referred to as a bar tour or bar-hopping, is the act of one or more people drinking in a number of pubs in a single night, normally walking between them. In a nut shell, the Buenos Aires Pub Crawl is a great way to meet people and fellow travelers from all over the world while experiencing some of the hottest venues that the city's nightlife has to offer!
How much does it cost and what do you get?
- Free Empanada's and Pizza. Something light to start off the night! (During registration only)
- Open Bar. Free-flowing beer and wine throughout registration!
- Complimentary Shots. Receive a free shooter upon arriving at every bar! (Includes 3-4 bars)
- Drink Discounts in Every Joint. Why pay full price? Receive special drink prices exclusive to Pub Crawlers only!
- Free Club Admission. End your evening right by jumping the line at a club!
Guys get all of this and more for just 60 pesos! That boils down to about US$20, €16, or £10. Ladies on the other hand only have to pay 50 pesos. In other words, every nig..