The Berkeley Church was built in 1871, and operated as a church until the 1950’s. At that point it served as a film studio for several decades until 1999 when we began transforming it into one of Toronto’s most interesting event venues. Despite these reincarnations, the Berkeley Church has maintained a historical atmosphere. Architectural details like the original 17-foot stained glass windows maintain the church’s traditional ambiance.
Just as the building...[more]